網頁

2008年5月13日 星期二

Wind‧Azure Blue Sky



5/13/2008, it is windy and sky is azure blue, wind is a little bit cool like

as the one in autumn.  To feel the wind at this moment, it brings me to

remember Rossetti’s poem:

 

Who has seen the wind?

Neither I nor you:

But when the leaves hang trembling

The wind is passing thro’.

 

Who has seen the wind?

Neither you nor I:

But when the trees bow down their heads

The wind is passing by.

 

 

 

Watching the blue sky, it brings me to remember the same sky in Paris

on 6/27/1992, at that time, I stand in the front of Arc de Trimphe and

looked up at the sky to praise its color, how azure blue it was………….

Paris of 1992, it is my first time to go France, as for the language capability:

English was poor and French was none, but what I have only was a young

heart with a lot of bravery.  That trip was an adventure for me, it contained

bitter and sweet, whatever it contained, I enjoyed it for all. 

 

 

Time fleets so soon, Paris of 1992 has been far away from me, but its

scenery was branded on my mind, sometimes, it recurs unexpectedly

cause of meeting the similar circumstances.  The memory it left which is

hard to be erased and replaced even though I have re-visited Paris later on.

 

Memories are locked in a box, and the key could be anything, may be

weather, color, scent, touch,…….   Once the proper key shows up, those

sealed memories will spring………..

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言