網頁

2009年10月8日 星期四

Sjögren's Syndrome

 

10/05/2009 is a date which deserve to be remembered, I was diagnosed

Sjogren’s Syndrome by Far Eastern Memorial Hospital.  Sjogren’s Syndrome

is an autoimmune disorder in which immune cells attack and destroy the

exocrine glands that produce tears and saliva.  It is not surprised to me for

got this disease since  mother also have such illness for many years, however,

I still feel a little bit upset………sigh……..finally I cannot escape from the

destiny as mother……

 

Currently, there is neither a known cure for Sjogren's syndrome nor a specific

treatment to permanently restore gland secretion, it is a bad news, but the good

thing is that the patients with SS will not die in short time, for example, my

mother has lived with this disease more than 5 years up to now, and can go

anywhere she want without any problems.

 

After struggling for three days, I do not want to be in a bad mood all the time,

after all, upset is nothing help to my illness, so “Don’t worry, Be happy”,

at least, my current symptoms is very mild and still can have a quality life.

Cheer up!!!   “Laughter is the best therapy”.

 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言