網頁

2012年10月8日 星期一

Crochet Sweater for My Working Journal Book

 

I love my working journal, it records the sudden inspiration of mine,

 

crochet pattern, thread size and color, bead size and color, consuming time, ……many many details about my crochet works.

 

Sometimes, it also records my free daubs when I was lazy to crochet anything.

 

I want to make a crochet sweater to thank for its hard working,

and the sweater should be unique, romantic and a little bit crazy……

So what should I do???

 

Here are the materials:

 

 

Let’s go!!! Crochet, Crochet, Crochet,…………….

 

 

After one day, my dream working journal sweater is done!!!!

Front side

 

Adorable satin bow

 

Vintage red button

 

Back side, have you seen the adorable baby blue skirt??


Inner side


Inner side---small pocket for pen

I think my working journal will be very proud of my good job!!


 

 


 

 


 

 


 

 

2 則留言:

  1. It's a unique and beautiful work, like your designs.
     I have followed your blog for a long time and appriciate your work very much.
    Thank you for sharing all  your bright designs and ideas.
    Have a nice day!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Thanks a lot, Sophie, crochet design is my fatorite job currently, it brings me so much fun and let my crazy ideas come true.
       I am happy to hear you like my design, it approves my creation  can be accepted by the others..... :)

      刪除